Friday 17 February 2012

Yours Hornily, David xXx

So the title is somewhat misleading.This is not a blog about my insatiable labido [sad face], but instead a blog in praise of "frape". This is something we have all fallen victim to and hopefully inflicted upon someone else at least once. For legal reasons I am obliged to point out that I am of course referring to the act of hijacking someone else's facebook profile for nefarious means. Good. All clear? No one thinks I'm condoning rape in anyway? Excellent!

I recently fell victim to a vicious fraping at the hands of my classmate and friend, I use this term loosely, Paul. I have to say I found it very difficult to feel irate about it in anyway shape or form. In what can only be described as a flash of brilliance, he decided he would message Snooki and the Situation (of Jersey Shore acclaim). While I have since removed the message for fear of strangers following it up it went something like this:
"OMG just snapped some pics of Snooki/Situation at my local beach. Get them before the tabloids see them! Message me!!"
How on Earth he decided on this course of action is beyond me. I laughed about it later at home. Genius. 
However, Paul was not so merciful in other aspects of the frape. Remember the title of this post? Paul sent some mail. It went like this, "You always smell delightful. Yours hornily, David xXx". Needless to say I got a less than favourable reply and was sufficiently mortified.

So lets not write off the fraping phenomenon as a digital method of calling your friends gay. There is much to be learned from frapes. The best take a flash of inspiration and effort. The best require a high level of execution and follow through.

My own brother was fraped not long ago. He loaned his ipod to a friend not realising he was signed in the entire time. But I couldn't tell for the first few posts. My own brother. We are a seperated by only a year and see each other every day. But when I saw:

"I don't know how planes fly :("
"Sometimes I cry when I see nature" 
and finally "Haters gonna hate, I just keep my swag on! xxx" 

I genuinely thought 'Karls having a weird day'....
I am yet to create a frape of such brilliance but all I need is time, time and opportunity.

David
Official Spice Girl Fan Site Treasurer 08/09


No comments:

Post a Comment